Modification to Child Custody and Support Orders

Your living and financial situations will change over time. Fortunately, you can obtain modifications to child custody and support orders to accommodate those changes. Make sure that you hire a knowledgeable family law attorney to guide you through the legal process and help you reach the solutions your family needs.

At the Sosa Law Office, P.A. , we assist clients in Brandon and throughout Florida's West Central Gulf Coast pursue child custody and support modifications. We will take the time to discuss the details of your case and develop a strategy for achieving your goals. Contact us at 813-413-4452 or 866-579-9829 to receive a initial consultation with caring lawyer.

Relocating Your Family

You must follow a specific statutory scheme in order to relocate your children out-of-state or to a different part of the state. If you do not follow proper legal procedure, you may be forced to turn down a lucrative job or other opportunity. We will skillfully argue your case before the court and protect your interests every step of the way.

Reacting to an Increase or Loss in Earnings

If you have lost a job or your child's other parent has had a significant increase in pay, you may eligible to have you child support orders altered. We will look over your financial records and assist you in determining whether modification might be appropriate in your case.

Contact us to schedule a initial consultation and discuss how we can help you obtain modifications to your child custody and support orders. Our office in Brandon is open weekdays from 9 until 5. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon special request. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

¡Se habla español!