At Sosa Law Office, P.A. , we help clients throughout Florida's west central Gulf Coast obtain meaningful solutions in a wide range of family law, bankruptcy and civil litigation cases. Our attorneys will take the time to listen to you and understand your needs. We will efficiently explore all available legal options on your behalf in order to help you achieve affordable and timely results.
Some areas of family law we handle include:
- Divorce: Without proper legal guidance, going through a divorce can be a stressful time filled with uncertainty. Our knowledgeable lawyers will inform you of what to expect and work diligently to meet your parenting ( child custody and support) and financial ( alimony and division of assets) needs. We help protect the rights of grandparents and fathers.
- Paternity disputes: We represent both mothers and fathers in legally resolving paternity disputes and obtaining court orders regarding child custody and support.
- Post decree modifications: You may able to obtain modifications to child custody, child support and alimony orders because of a significant increase or decrease to earnings or the relocation of one of your child's parents. We can help you with contempt and enforcement actions if a spouse does not follow a court order.
- Stepparent and relative adoption: You want to make sure that all of your legal obligations are being properly handled when taking on the legal responsibility of adopting a loved one.
- Prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements: We can draft a prenuptial or post-nuptial agreement on your behalf that will convey your unique needs and help you avoid future complications.
- Domestic violence: Domestic violence cases can be extremely sensitive. It is essential to hire a skilled lawyer who can protect your rights and help secure the safety of you and your loved ones.
Contact us at 813-413-4452 or 866-579-9829 to schedule a free initial consultation and discuss your family law concerns with a knowledgeable lawyer. Our office in Brandon is open weekdays from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. We also offer evening and weekend appointments upon special request.
¡Se habla español!